Take control of your locks with the Tangle Teezer Compact Styler - Gold Starlight; a shimmery, travel-friendly hair brush that glides effortlessly through wet and dry hair without snagging or tugging.
How to Get The Perfect Natural Bronze Contour | #HQBeautyHacks
It's not a surprise that we all love a good contour, but there are some days where we kinda want to tone it down a little. Don't get us wrong, we still want to define those cheek bones, but a little more naturally. We tried out a few techniques and found the perfect way to get a natural contour.Read The Blog
You cannot do the job without the right tools... And we're talking beauty tools! From makeup brushes and beauty blenders, to hair curlers and electrical skincare, HQhair have all of the tools that you could possibly need.
When it comes to makeup brushes, things can sometimes get a little overwhelming. There are so many to choose from and sometimes it can be difficult to properly know which brushes you need to add to your beauty tools collection. If you are unsure, then why not take a look at our guide: 'What types of makeup brushes do I need?' If you are already a pro and you know exactly what you are after, then we have a huge selection of makeup tools to choose from, including major brands such as Sigma and Real Techniques.
Our Top 3 Makeup Brush Kits
1. Spectrum Collections 10 Piece Essential Brush Set. If you want a complete collection of makeup brushes, then try the Spectrum Collections 10 Piece Essential Brush Set. This kit includes 10 ultra soft brushes, including an applicator for foundation, eyeshadow, blush and eyeliner. With a variety of brushes for a number of different uses, this brush set is a must-have for any makeup enthusiast.
2. Sigma Sigmax Essential Kit 10 Brushes. Sigma Beauty are renowned for their high quality brushes and their performance. The Sigma Sigmax Essential Kit 10 Brushes has been specifically designed to complement different areas of the face. Each brush has been crafted with exclusive Sigmax fibres, an exclusive development that allows the brushes to apply different formulas of product without any absorption.
3. Real Techniques. If you do not require an extensive collection of brushes, but would rather invest in a select number of essential tools, then choose the Real Techniques Core Collection Kit (Face). Featuring a Detailer Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Buffing Brush, Contour Brush and a Panoramic Brush Case and Stand, this collection includes the coverage essentials that every girl needs for a flawless makeup application.
When it comes your skincare routine, the addition of a tool can help to aid a more thorough cleanse and target specific issues like acne and fine lines. Step up your skincare routine with HQhair's extensive range of skincare electricals.
Our Top 3 Skincare Electricals
1. Foreo Luna Mini. The Foreo Luna Mini provides a deep yet gentle cleansing action using Foreo's T-Sonic technology, an innovative development that channels transdermal sonic pulsations across the skin's surface. Suitable to use with any cleanser, this mini facial device is a must-have for any body who wants to properly refine and clarify their skin.
2. Magntione London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush. Tighten your skin with the Magnitone London Barcefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush. This powerful tool provides a deep and thorough cleanse, leaving your skin looking radiant and feeling refined. In addition, this award-winning tool is an excellent exfoliator and eliminates excess oils, dead skin cells and any residue from the skin.
3. Baby Quasar MD Blue. Treat acne-prone skin with the blue light technology of the Baby Quasar MD Blue. This scientifically proven treatment is powered by an effective LED light that will help you to achieve a clearer complexion. Gentle enough for all skin types, try this unique product for a pain free experience and witness the impressive results.
Every good hairstyle begins with great hair tools. From ghd and Babyliss, to Tangle Teezer and Tangle Angel, here on HQhair we have all of the brushes, styling tools and hair electricals that you could possibly need to create the perfect do.
Our Top 3 Hair Tools
1. Tangle Teezer Original Blue Brush. Before styling your hair with electricals, it is always a good idea to ensure that your hair is completely tangle-free. The Tangle Teezer Original Blue Brush's uniquely designed bristles offer a painless way to remove nuisance knots from your locks. Even better, Tangle Teezer minimises the risk of hair breakage, splitting and damage.
2. ghd IV Styler. A favourite amongst hair professionals, the ghd IV styler is a premium product that is specifically designed to delegate direction to the hair. Featuring advanced ceramic heaters, these popular hair straighteners are able to lock down static and frizz, leaving you with a sleek and smooth straightened look.
3. BaByliss Tight Curls Wand. For tight, ringlet curls, try the BaByliss Tight Curls Wand. Featuring an ultra-slim 10mm ceramic barrel, this stylish wand is suitable for all hair types with adjustable heating settings, varying from 210 degrees to 210 degrees. With a 2.5m swivel cord, you are able to create concise and tight waves easy and effortlessly.